- Live dragon fruit plant 1 – 2 ft in height
- Taken from a mature fruiting mother plant
- Rooted cuttings produce 100% genetic copy
- Organically grown in Texas (College Station - Aggieland)
- No synthetic pesticides, insecticides or fertilizers used
Dragon fruit are a fast-growing cactus that can easily grow 1 ft per day during the growing season.
Dragon fruit do not tolerate heavy watering (will rot), however, they do require more watering than the typical cactus. The recommendation is low to medium watering.
Dragon fruit doesn’t do well at temperatures below 35 °F, keep them in pots to protect them from the cold weather.
They perform best with a well draining soil in full sun and warmer temperatures.
Place the plant in shade for the first week to recover from transportation, and check the root mass through the transparent cup to see when it requires up-potting. Place them in 10-20 gallon pots.
Based on 1 review
Great rooting shayna cutting. Growing great. Superb seller